Today on Tech Sisters Stories we’re excited to have Sadiqah Musa
Sadiqah is a co-founder of Black in Data, a rapidly growing network of people of colour in data. Their end goal is to shift diversity in the data industry, ‘in order that people of colour may feel confident, visible and heard.’
She is also a lead analyst for the Guardian News and Media where she is an advocate for increased representation of ethnic diversity within data.
Sadiqah was recently recognised as Best Motivator by Women Leaders in Data and AI as one of the Top 100 Innovators in Data & Analytics by Corinium Global Intelligence.
Listen To Sadiqah’s Story
Key Lessons from this Episode
- What Sadiqah wants her as legacy 2:45
- It takes courage to step into the unknown and invest in yourself 7:00
- Sadiqah’s experiences as a Muslim woman in data 8:40
- Why setting boundaries and self care is so important, especially for advocates 12:00
- The balance Sadiqah’s been able to achieve with her family life 15:00