Today on Tech Sisters Stories we’re excited to have Hira Saeed
Hira Saeed is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer at CaterpillHERs, a social enterprise that works for women-led startups, and helps build their business acumen through the curriculum, 1:1 mentorship, support network, and investment-readiness training.
She also works as a freelance consultant and copywriter for clients worldwide and has been featured on multiple tech blogs and publications with her byline. Being a community builder in Pakistan’s tech and startup ecosystem, she leads Pakistan’s leading tech community called Tech Geeks which has over 12k members.
Over the course of five years, Hira has mentored dozens of startups all over Pakistan to build their content, marketing, and branding strategy. She is currently an active mentor at Founder Institute and National Incubation Center. She also creates content on her social media and youtube channel sharing tips about content, social media tips, and copywriting
Listen To Hira’s Story
Key Lessons from this Episode
- Tech is an incredibly vast industry, you don’t have to limit yourself to coding 4:00
- How having a freelancing mindset helped Hira navigate her career 8:00
- Hira’s advice for anyone considering being a freelancer 9:45
- Why Hira founded CateripllHERs 15:15
- Your startup idea changes slowly and gradually as you get into it 16:40